GCU GoGive! Direct
Let GCU Help You GoGive! Directly
If you're a GCU member, our GoGive! Direct allows you to double your monetary charitable donations up to $100 annually.
Do you have a favorite charity or organization that you support with a monetary donation? Would you like to double your donation up to $100? Then GCU GoGive! Direct can help you.
GCU will provide an annual match of up to $100 per member, to increase your giving power. So get out there and go give with GoGive! Direct!
GoGive! Direct is Simple.
- GoGive! Direct is designed as a Matching Funds program to benefit monetary charitable contributions of individual GCU members.
- GCU Members are permitted to use GoGive! Direct twice in a calendar year (January 1-December 31) for a total dollar for dollar match of up to $100/member.
- The 2020 annual budget will be $25,000. Applications are accepted on a first come first served basis and must be completed online.
- Applicants must provide all requested information on the online form or the application will not be processed.
- Applicants must submit a copy or scan of the donation receipt on the charitable organization’s letterhead showing amount. Receipt can be mailed or emailed to the GCU.
- GoGive! Direct donations will not be made to a GCU GoGive! fundraising activity, a church or charity already receiving a GCU Matching Fund donation in that calendar year or to a church as a match of the member’s regular Sunday donation.
- Examples of acceptable charities include, but are not limited to: food banks, community libraries, most 501 (c) 3 charities, senior care facilities, veteran facilities, pet shelters, scholarship funds and individuals suffering a loss or major illness.
- Checks will be made payable and sent directly to the benefiting charity. Checks will note that the donation is made in the name of the GCU member.
All GCU members are eligible to submit two (2) GCU GoGive! Direct donation requests per calendar year for a total dollar for dollar match of $100. You are a GCU member if you have a GCU life insurance or annuity product in your name.
Please note that GCU GoGive! Direct grants cannot be used for events or projects that are eligible to receive funding from lodges or districts.
All donations are subject to GCU approval.