We appreciate your Membership with the GCU. The GCU is a Fraternal Benefit Society that has always been and will be committed to protecting the privacy of your personal financial and medical information. This will continue to be a matter of top priority for us.
We will not:
- disclose personal, non-public information about you to anyone other than our affinity partners and always, only as permitted or required by law.
- disclose personal medical information about you except as permitted by law or as you may authorize.
- sell lists of our members to any vendor of goods or services.
- restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products to you.
- maintain physical, electronic and
- procedural safeguards that comply with the federal standards to guard your non-public personal information.
- Remove your name and contact information from all affinity mailings at your request. You should make your request in writing to the GCU or call us at 855-306-0607.
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information from medical tests requested by us or from your medical services providers (medical Information collection applicable to some life and health insurance policies, not annuities).
- Information about your transactions with us (such as premium payments, loans, claims, etc.).
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies.
Our continued goal is to maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date records. You may contact us in writing at 5400 Tuscarawas Road, Beaver, PA 15009 or call 855-306-0607 to access, as provided by law, information included in your file. We will promptly correct any error in our information. To protect your privacy, you will need to identify yourself by providing your name, date of birth and Social Security Number.
George N. Juba