GCU Members' Use of Seven Oaks Country Club
- Under the GCU Corporate Membership, GCU members have limited use of the facilities at Seven Oaks Country Club, Inc.
- Limited use is defined as three (3) times per year depending on Club availability.
- Forty-eight (48) hours advance reservations are required for the GCU member's use of Seven Oaks Country Club, Inc., and such request to use the facilities is to be directed through the GCU Communications Department at the Home Office.
- The facilities available for limited use by GCU members are: Dining, Tennis, Golf and Swimming. GCU members may also use the dining facilities at Seven Oaks . Please click below to see complete rules.
- GCU Adult members are required to maintain a minimum balance of $300.00 in an annuity, or have a life insurance certificate, in order to use the GCU Corporate Membership at Seven Oaks Country Club for use of the recreational facilities - Golf, Swimming, Tennis, or to qualify to participate in a GCU subsidized sporting event held on a national level, which currently includes the following events - National Bowling Tournament, National Golf Tournament, Spring and Fall Tri-State Golf Tournaments at Seven Oaks.
- The member is responsible for dining and cart fees as appropriate. Green fees, tennis and swimming fees are paid to Seven Oaks by the GCU as a fraternal benefit for its members.
- A temporary card will be issued the first time a GCU member chooses to use the Seven Oaks facilities. Card numbers are issued through the GCU Communications Department. To request your temporary card please call 724-495-3400 ext. 3810. Cards will be mailed to your home. When you visit Seven Oaks for the first time after receiving your temporary card stop at the front desk and you will be issued a permanent photo card, which you can use for future visits.
Download the rules here (PDF)
Seven Oaks Country Club Website